- Harris Rd is a 9ha future industrial estate own and developed by AHL located close to the Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane and The Gateway Motorway.
- Digwright Civil was abel to hand over AHL Harris Road in the 9 month time frame set at the start of the project.
- Wet marine soils and sands made this project challenging with the management of acid sulphate soils along with dewatering the site.
- Harris Road was awarded to Digwright after the successful of completion of various other industrial estates.
Digwright Civil was appointed as the principle contractor for the structural platform, pre loading and civil works. At the completion of the project Digwright had delivered:
- 9 ha Clearing and Grubbing
- 500000m3 of bulk earthworks
- (200000m3 of imported fill to Structural Platforms)
- (300000m3 of imported fill to Pre Load)
- 4 barrel culvert structures
- Storm Water Drainage
- Crushing and Screening of C&D Materials
- Reinforced Batters
- Acid Sulphate Soils
- Settlement plate installation and monitoring
Location: Pinkenba, Queensland
Client: Australand Holdings Limited
Commencement Date: May 2011
Completion Date: March 2012
Contract Value: $4.8 million